We guarantee the quality of all our jewelry. If any item in your order is defective we will gladly replace it or refund your purchase price within 30 days of your order. We cannot accept merchandise that has been sold to the retail customer.
How to return your items:
- A Return Authorization Number is required for all returns. Please email us at email@example.com to request an RA number. Tell us what you are needing to return along with the invoice number and the reason for return. This helps us process your return and identify any problems so that we can correct them on future orders.
- Return any defective items back to us in its’ original packaging with original tags along with a copy of your original invoice, note the RA # on the outside of parcel. Please choose return packaging that will protect the merchandise so as not to incur any further damage. We cannot be responsible for product that is damaged in transit. RA numbers must be used within 15 days of issue date, we will not reissue RA numbers.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the order date on your invoice. FedEx and USPS have an outstanding delivery record, but if you do not receive your order on time, please contact us immediately. Any missing merchandise claims must be made within 10 days of the invoice date.
- We do not repair, replace or accept returned merchandise after it has been sold to your retail customer. We reserve the right to charge a 15%+ restocking fee for any return that does not follow these guidelines.
- International orders that are outside the United States will be handled on a case by case basis. If you have an issue with your order, please contact us, and we will do our best to make it right.